Radius Pipe Inside

This is what the inside of a reinforced concrete pipeline looks like. The "R" stands for "radius" is incorrect. The "R" actually stands for the pipe manufacturers initials. Also, the term radius is used loosely and is not technically accurate. "Engineered RCP", is the correct term which describes a pipe piece that is not straight, but rather angular at the end(s) to enable the pipeline to form in a curve as new pipe pieces are connected.


Tags: , , , , , , ,

| Print Print