About Kana Pipeline
Kana Pipeline is dedicated to being the leading underground wet utility pipeline contractor in California. We focus on providing exceptional contracting services to private and public entities in commercial, industrial, residential, and institutional developments.
Founded by Daniel Locke in 1984, Kana Pipeline, an employee-owned company, has grown to be a premier, sought after contractor that installs sewer, water, fire line, storm drain, and other storm drainage structure systems for small and large contractors and developers. We also provide vacuum utility potholing and private utility locating services known as subsurface utility engineering (SUE) to consulting firms and other businesses.
We take pride in our work and in our employees who love what they do. As a results-driven company, we continually strive to:
- Provide customers with the ultimate contracting experience, at an honest price, giving them the attention they desire and deserve.
- Deliver unwavering dedication to quality and integrity in workmanship.
- Create lasting relationships built on trust and professionalism.
- Create a safe, honest, positive and enthusiastic work environment for our employees to develop their skills.
- Build a team dedicated to exceeding customer expectations, that takes pride in contributing to the company successes.
Kana's Core Values:
- We are committed to giving our clients a complete satisfactory experience.
- We operate with the highest integrity and promise to do what we say.
- We are dedicated to delivering only high quality, professional work.
- We are devoted to investing in the future of our employees.
- We are a loyal united team with many vital players working together to serve client needs.
- We approach our work with an upbeat attitude and unyielding passion to be the best in the industry.
- We are always looking for ways to improve ourselves, and the communities in which we live and work.
We realize the future holds numerous opportunities to build trusted, winning relationships. The staff at Kana Pipeline looks forward to being part of your winning team.
Contact us today and allow us the opportunity to become your contractor of choice for underground pipeline and subsurface utility engineering.